Antistatic agents are the chemical substance which helps in reducing or eliminating the buildup static electrical charge which occurs due to the transfer of electrons. It helps in enhancing the conductivity of the material by absorbing the moisture from the surrounding environment or by itself. The antistatic agents form a layer on the base surface of the material, which reduces and eliminate any unwanted particles from settling on the surface. Some examples of antistatic agents are quaternary ammonium salt, amides, polyethylene glycol, etc. It helps in the manufacturing of automotive parts, injection molding, pvc, etc.
The Antistatic Agents Market industry research report analyses the supply, sales, production, and market status comprehensively. Production market shares and sales market shares are analyzed along with the study of capacity, production, sales, and revenue. Several other factors such as import, export, gross margin, price, cost, and consumption are also analyzed under the section Analysis of Antistatic Agents Market production, supply, sales and market status.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00005468/
Top Leading Companies:
- BASF Corporation
- Clariant Ag
- Croda International Plc.
- Dupont De Nemours, Inc.
- Evonik Industries Ag
- Kao Corporation
- Polyone Corporation
- Solvay Gmbh
The Antistatic Agents Market research report provides an in-depth analysis of the major industry leading players along with the company profiles and strategies adopted by them. This enables the buyer of the report to gain a telescopic view of the competitive landscape and plan the strategies accordingly. A separate section with said industry key players is included in the report, which provides a comprehensive analysis of price, cost, gross, revenue, product picture, specifications, company profile, and contact information.
The global antistatic agents market is growing at a significant pace owing to driving factors such as increasing demand for safety and precaution in various end-use industries such as automobile, packaging, etc. Furthermore, Increasing use in electronic industries due to unique properties of adhesion and cohesion is likely to drive the demand for antistatic agents in the coming years. However,shift of demand from metal product to plastic product is projected to hinder the growth of antistatic agents market.
Purchase This Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00005468/
Reason to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Antistatic Agents Market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in Antistatic Agents Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Semiconductors, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.